- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Lovely big rooms, basic but perfectly adequate and nicely presented. Comfortable beds and pillows with reasonable quality linen meant a good..."
"Classic farmhouse B&B in excellent location for Milton Keynes and surrounding area, made to feel very welcome in a relaxed setting Thank You..."
About the hotel
Robin and Linda Welton offer you a warm welcome to their attractive farmhouse situated in the middle of their mixed farm. The Farmhouse is located in a very idyllic location away from the hustle and bustle of the city but close enough to be in the centre of Milton Keynes within 10 minutes. Free Wireless Broadband and Freeview is available in all bedrooms.
There is plenty of off road parking right next to the house. A fridge and microwave are available in the guest dining room/lounge. We are situated down a tree lined half-mile drive, off the A508 only 10 minutes from Central Milton Keynes and 15 minutes from Junction 14 &15 off the M1. VisitBritain has just upgraded the Farmhouse to a 4 Star Bed & Breakfast whilst The Lodge is a three star. In the farmhouse we now have four en-suite rooms, the upstairs rooms all have showers whilst the downstairs room has a bath and shower. The rooms have been laid out so all rooms have a double bed and either a single bed or double futon. This means all rooms can be let as single, twin, double or family occupancy. The surprise you will get with our rooms is the size; they are all large rooms in a spacious house. Rooms are also available in The Lodge next door which offers two double en-suite rooms. Enjoy a selection of cereals or a full cooked breakfast in our dining room overlooking the garden, which can now accommodate up to twenty people. There is a wide range of entertainment, restaurants and public houses in Milton Keynes, the local old market town of Stony Stratford or in the surrounding villages.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely big rooms, basic but perfectly adequate and nicely presented.
Comfortable beds and pillows with reasonable quality linen meant a good night sleep.
Happy Farm B&B
Classic farmhouse B&B in excellent location for Milton Keynes and surrounding area, made to feel very welcome in a relaxed setting Thank You Linda and would happily stay again!