This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Experience the ageless charm of a truly enchanting hotel Bunchrew is one of those places where everything comes together to create an experience you’ll never forget: A magnificent Scottish country house in a unique setting just outside Inverness. And yes, when the (delicate Highland light) sun shines on it, it is pink! Spend an afternoon together in the elegant and carefully nurtured gardens. Here you can stroll beneath the shade of old Scots pines, the beautiful Cedar of Lebanon tree and one of the oldest holly trees in Scotland.
You can hear the tranquil waters of the Beauly Firth lap gently on the shore right outside the hotel. If you’re lucky you might catch a glimpse of a pod of dolphins making their way out to the Moray Firth. Look north towards the prosaic darkness Black Isle on the opposite shore, beyond to the grandeur of Ben Wyvis and west for crimson sunsets on long summer evenings. Early mornings capture the magic of gentle dawn mists settling on waters - so still they reflect the beauty of the day in every detail. Whether you want to book yourself a special break or if you want to show someone special how much you really care. This sounds like the right choice for you, doesn’t it? Visit Bunchrew House, where time stands still to let you enjoy those magical moments together. Idyllic surroundings outside are matched by hand crafted elegance inside. This is an authentic country house with cosy real fireplaces, elegant sofas and easy chairs built for all-day comfort. This building has a history going back some five hundred years. Traditions of warmth and geniality were extended by the clans of Forbes and Lovat Fraser long before it became an hotel. If indulgence is your thing, you can stimulate your taste buds in the restaurant. Here chef's creations of delightful flavour and texture ensure satisfaction. Bunchrew is known for friendly, unobtrusive service with nothing overlooked. That’s why the AA have seen fit to award two rosettes in recognition of the quality and innovation you’ll find when you dine here. Round off your day with a nightcap in the bar. What’s your tipple? You’ll find a carefully selected range of smoky malt whiskies and fine cognacs ready for you to enjoy. Sit by the fire, enjoy the company and reflect on your day. Ready for bed? You can choose from elegant suites with four-poster beds or the more traditional double or twin rooms. Whichever you choose, you’ll find plenty space for you to spread out and relax. Of course, every room has a view. Would you like to look at the gardens or do you prefer to peek at the dolphins? In the morning you’ve got your breakfast to look forward to. Breakfast at Bunchrew is a meal like no other, but if you want to know what it’s really like, you’ll have to come and try it for yourself. Won’t you?
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet