- 2 guest reviews
"A lovely little Scottish Inn, cosy room, delicious food, lovely friendly staff that is so helpful and very cheerful. Stopped for two nights..."
"We stayed at the Loch Ness Inn before running the Inverness 1/2 Marathon - we did not know about this hotel but certainly feel like we have..."
About the hotel
The Loch Ness Inn, conveniently located between Drumnadrochit and Urquhart Castle in the village of Lewiston near the Great Glen Way and only 15 miles from Inverness, is set in the heart of the local Scottish Highland community where you will meet hikers, tourists and locals in friendly comfortable surroundings. The perfect location for hotel accommodation, the restaurant or our bar. The Loch Ness Inn's bedrooms are all individually designed and styled using inspiration from the lochs and glens of Highland Scotland, Using tweeds and weaves from the west coast and light pastel shades give you a feeling of accommodation in the Scottish countryside, direct dial telephones and internet WI FI connection are among some of the modern conveniences we have to offer.
We are perfectly located for Drumnadrochit (1 Mile) with its famous Loch Ness Monster exhibition and the world renowned Urquhart Castle just 5 minutes along the road on Loch Ness. And could there be anywhere better for exploring The Great Glen Way? You will find this an ideal base to tour the Western Highlands with Fort Augustus and its famous Abbey (20 miles) and Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in Britain, near Fort William, the Outdoor Capital of the UK and acclaimed to have the best downhill mountain bike track in the world, just 40 miles to the south.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely little Scottish retreat
A lovely little Scottish Inn, cosy room, delicious food, lovely friendly staff that is so helpful and very cheerful.
Stopped for two nights in August whilst visiting family following recommendation from a friend. It's a lovely place and the food is lovely with a wonderful breakfast. Set in a quiet village location just outside the tourist hub of Drumnadrochit so near enough for all the sights of Loch Ness but far enough away for some peace and quiet. The Inn has a locals bar as well as the restaurant which is friendly. We would go back again. Thank you Isla and staff for your kind welcome.
We stayed at the Loch Ness Inn before running the Inverness 1/2 Marathon - we did not know about this hotel but certainly feel like we have found a gem.
Really welcoming, cosy and enjoyable stay. The staff were brilliant, rooms lovely and food really nice. It was a lovely relaxed atmosphere and my son and I will be back again soon.