- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Great overnight stop in Aberdeen saved a long commute after working late on two nights..."
"Just a very comfortable traditional hotel with super standards...."
"Came here with my girlfriend for the weekend. The room was nice, good view, but oddly didn't have a do not disturb sign. We ate at the hotel..."
"Had the best time ever at this hotel..."
"What a lovely place. Welcoming and helpful staff throughout and a beautiful view from our room overlooking the River Dee...."
About the hotel
A warm Scottish welcome awaits you in this charming privately owned Country House. Set in beautiful landscaped grounds, nestling on the banks of the River Dee in Royal Deeside, home to much of Scotland's Castle, Golf and Whisky Trails. The Hotel offers 40 Spacious en-suite Deluxe bedrooms, each having been individually decorated in keeping with the historic and elegant style of the hotel, with modern conveniences including satellite television (with freeview channels) and telephone facilities with modem connections.
Each of the ensuite bathrooms are well equipped with complimentary toiletries (bath gel, shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, etc) and large fluffy towels with Bath Robes available upon request. The Priory Restaurant provides a splendid setting for a candlelit dinner, with its stone walls, open fire and intimate atmosphere. Dine from the a la carte menu specially prepared using only the finest fresh local produce. To finish the evening off, the hotel's Residents Lounge provides a comfortable setting in which to enjoy a fine port, cognac or even a wee dram.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Great overnight stop in Aberdeen saved a long commute after working late on two nights
Very comfortable great standard good value for money
Just a very comfortable traditional hotel with super standards.