This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The 3-stars hotel Maxim is situated within immediate vicinity of the cultural and administrative center of the capital. Hotel Maxim offers an excellent base to which you can return each night after a busy day's exploring. Single, double, suites and suites-mesonet, air conditioned accommodation is on offer, making this an ideal location for both, solo travellers and families.
Helpful in-room facilities are complemented by separate living and work areas. Wireless internet is available in public areas only and charges are applicable Enjoy the independence and privacy of the fully-equipped accommodation Feel the magic of the hospitality! Just a few minutes away from the heart of Sofia, Located at: 5 minutes walk to Sofia downtown 10 minutes walk to the shopping zone of Vitosha Street 15 minutes walk to the Church Alexander Nevski 20 minutes drive to the Sofia airport . The Hotel Maxim is centrally located amid the cultural and administrative heart of the city. Numerous shopping streets and sight-seeing opportunities are within a walkable distance, while tram and bus networks operate within a few metres of the hotel. Nearby attractions include: Vitosha Boulevard (1 km) - the main shopping street in Sofia, home to numerous shopping, restaurant and entertainment opportunities. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral (1. 2 km) - one of the largest Eastern Orthodox cathedrals in the world, this striking structure is one of Sofia's most popular attractions. National Palace of Culture (1. 5 km) - world renowned convention and exhibition centre. Numerous events are held here all year round, including concerts and the annual Sofia film festival. Sofia is Bulgaria's capital and largest city with a population of more than 1. 2 million people. Sofia dominates Bulgaria's economic, social and political scenes. In the 7th century BC, the Thracian Serdi tribe settled here. In the 14th century, Sofia was named after the basilica St. Sofia, the oldest East-Orthodox Church in the city, built by Byzantine Emperor Justinian in the period 527 – 565 AD. During five centuries of Ottoman rule the church had been turned into a mosque. Beside the wall of the church is the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. After a devastating earthquake in the 19th Century, the church was abandoned and only in 1900 was it restored in full. Vitosha Mountain is on the south part of the town. IMPORTANT INFORMATION The hotel is not accessible for wheel chairs.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Sauna, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Maxim in Sofia are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet