- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"We stayed at the hotel for 5 nights. The accommodation was above what we expected and included a large balcony with sea views. Hotel staff w..."
"Stayed for 4 nights on a business trip - perfect location, great staff only thing is that they didn't have a good room service..."
About the hotel
Nestled between the Adriatic Sea and our luscious Dubrovnik gardens, Importanne Resort sits on the tip of the Babin Kuk peninsula in Lapad Bay. This place is unique, because the sun shines on the entire resort from sunrise to sunset. It is a peaceful getaway for those who wish to relax amidst natural surroundings while staying near the Old Town of Dubrovnik, which is easily accessible by bus or taxi (approx.
5 km away).
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed at the hotel for 5 nights.
The accommodation was above what we expected and included a large balcony with sea views. Hotel staff were friendly and very helpful with a variety of aspects of our holiday. The food is an exceptionally high standard for breakfast lunch and dinner. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the area.
Perfect for the price
Stayed for 4 nights on a business trip - perfect location, great staff only thing is that they didn't have a good room service