- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"When you arrive the staff cannot do enough asking all the right questions , giving good knowledge of hotel amenities, and the surrounding ar..."
"Friendly greeting on arrival, staff very helpful. Lovely large room with a balcony and a lovely veiw over the garden and the sea. Very conve..."
"We were visiting friends and needed a dog friendly hotel. This one is very pet friendly and close to town. It suited us perfectly...."
"Lovely staff and great location. The hotel is in a bit of a time-warp decor and dinner menu-wise, but the breakfasts were wonderful...."
"Our third stay here. Great view from room 210. Hotel very quiet at this time of year. Perfect location for exploring Teignmouth and the wide..."
About the hotel
The Cliffden Hotel is a quality AA 3 star hotel a mere 200 yards from one of the best sandy beaches in South Devon, also known as ‘the English Riviera’. The hotel prides itself on its accessibility features that are particularly suited to the needs of visually impaired people. We welcome assistance dogs and good natured pet dogs and the hotel is the perfect point from which to start your Devon adventure with your dog*.
Some rooms have been adapted to suit the needs of wheelchair users. The hotel has a 15 metre heated indoor swimming pool and we operate a varied timetable for public, residents and private use (please call us if you would like further details). Residents use is free of charge. The hotel boasts a magnificent seven acres of landscaped scented gardens and has 47 spacious bedrooms, many with views of the gardens and surrounding coastline. Meals served in our Four Seasons restaurant are all freshly prepared with an emphasis on local ingredients and relaxed dining. Our bar has a wide selection of beverages including local ales and serving traditional Devon cream teas. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. Teignmouth, also known as the Gem of South Devon, is famous for its red sandy beach, mild climate and friendly hospitality. From the hotel you can take part in a wide range of activities and trips, whatever your age and interests. From beaches to moors, sunbathing and sandcastles to pony trekking and walking, this region of South Devon provides you with everything you could want from an English Seaside holiday. Free summer entertainment, with the added attraction of the grand Victorian Pier, long promenade, a state-of-the-art children's play area and adventure golf course means that a day on Teignmouth beach is a real family treat. Lifeguards are at Teignmouth Town Beach from July to September. Paignton Zoo, Dartmoor, the historic City of Exeter and the Eden Project are all within easy reach and in the summer months you can join in with the local Carnivals of Teignmouth and Dawlish.
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 11/05/2011 to 10/06/2011 - The hotel has a heated indoor swimming pool and we operate a varied timetable for public, residents and private use (please call us if you would like further details - 01626 770052) The LateRooms.com rates for Cliffden Hotel in Teignmouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Return to see dear friends
When you arrive the staff cannot do enough asking all the right questions , giving good knowledge of hotel amenities, and the surrounding area , we had two dogs with us and they offered good advice and even a dog parlor on site to groom them after beach walks.All the staff were friendly and attentive even and welcoming , excellent grounds for all ages close to beach and town , have stayed in a lot of hotels over the years but I must say one of the best .Room lovely en suite to die for made the trip worth while.Dogs are welcome so a nice mixture of family, couples and friends , every thing was so layed back and we will be using hotel a fair bit in future.10 out 10 in my book.Swimming pool on site a nice touch.
Friendly greeting on arrival, staff very helpful.
Lovely large room with a balcony and a lovely veiw over the garden and the sea. Very convenient for the beach, a short walk from the hotel through the secret door. We only had breakfasts and there was a good choice and good service. The dinner menu had a good variety and prices were reasonable. Clean and tidy, refreshments in room on a daily basis. Could do with a bit of TLC but was in keeping with the character of the hotel.