- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Great location, good clean rooms but a little small for Asia and also fair breakfast selection..."
"The room was pretty basic but clean, the staff were all friendly and helpful. They had a computer they let us use to print off our boarding..."
About the hotel
A sanctuary for business travelers in Thailand, the boutique Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel provides a comfortable atmosphere. With its superb location and stylish facilities, Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok offers a unique, personalized experience that ensures that guests feel welcome. For added convenience, all guest rooms and public areas are free wireless hot spots.
Enjoy complimentary refreshments at CO2 Lounge & Restaurant and the short walking distance to the Skytrain and Subway. The Park Plaza Sukhumvit is an affordable boutique hotel in Bangkok, Thailand. Its contemporary guest rooms provide modern business travelers with an array of state-of-the-art amenities, including an executive work station, LCD television, hardwood floors, a rain shower and high-speed Internet access.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok in Bangkok are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok
Great location, good clean rooms but a little small for Asia and also fair breakfast selection
Good value for money
The room was pretty basic but clean, the staff were all friendly and helpful.
They had a computer they let us use to print off our boarding pass. We looked at the restaurant but it was very expensive so we didnt eat there. There are a few options within walking distance though so we ate out. The roof top is pretty cool, nice views across the city. The gym is tiny but has all that you need. The hotel felt a little bit out of the way, and the area didnt seem as good as where we had stayed previously. There was a shopping mall near by (not as good as NBK) and street stalls which got very cramped if you tried to walk down the street. Not many tuk tuks outside as the road gets very busy, we saw an ambulance stuck for ages as nobody would move out the way.