- 1 guest reviews
"'Convenient' is absolutely right, but 'Resort' is a bit of a strange word to use - it's not a resort, it's a hotel. So it wasn't perfect - t..."
About the hotel
Whether you are travelling for business or pleasure, our Resort provides comfortable accommodation just five minutes away from Suvarnabhumi Airport and twenty five minutes from Bangkok City Centre. We offer a 24-hour reception, which is ready to serve you regardless of your flight arrival time. Our well-trained staff are available to assist guests with any needs they might have.
Many of our inviting rooms have countryside views, and all afford large amen corner balconies, air conditioning, satellite TV (CNN, Star Sports & Movies, etc), refrigerator and en suite shower room. The resort also offers Internet access in the lobby, as well as Thai massage, ideal to ease your traveling pains before continuing your onward journey. In the evenings, you can relax in our restaurant, chat with friends, plan your next day or simply enjoy a glass of wine.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 07:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fine for an airport hotel!
'Convenient' is absolutely right, but 'Resort' is a bit of a strange word to use - it's not a resort, it's a hotel.
So it wasn't perfect - the drinking glass in the bathroom looked like it hadn't been washed for a long time and the shower connections leaked - but otherwise the room was very clean, the bed was super comfy, and for a one-night stay with the convenience of being a 10-minute drive to the airport terminal it was fine. Let's face it, you don't go to an airport hotel for the 'experience' - you go there to sleep. The pickup was well-organised and the transfer the next day was on time.