- 9 guest reviews
"The hotel is old, located near nana adult entertainment street, not advisable for family. Receptionist was helpful, changed us to a better r..."
"Accommodation was excellent - very clean - super staff and extremely helpful. Internet wifi connection was a bit slow but ths was fixed for..."
"The hotel staff are friendly, nice and helpful. The location of the hotel is very convenient with a only 2 minutes walk to Nana BTS station...."
"A nice hotel to stay in Sukhumvit area, very close to Nana BTS station and shopping malls...."
About the hotel
This Bangkok City Hotel, a true upscale hotel internationally managed by ACCOR which located in a vibrant area of Sukhumvit where major business, shopping and leisure are right next to each other. Our hotel features 386 rooms and suites with FREE Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Within walking distance to Nana BTS sky train station, and offers easy access to other major places of interest.
Only 45 minutes the elevated highway will take you from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Translation Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/09/2011 to 31/12/2015 - All bookings made with Asiarooms, Laterooms are eligible to accrue Accor A|Club Point. Simply present your A|Club Card upon check in and earn points. *Hotel offers internet free in the lobby form now* The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
Not suitable for family
The hotel is old, located near nana adult entertainment street, not advisable for family.
Receptionist was helpful, changed us to a better room and extended our check out time. I don't like the surrounding, dirty.
Grand Sukhumvit, not so grand.
Upon arriving at the hotel, our first thought was to cut our losses and find somewhere else to stay.
The rooms are extremely dated.
There were stains all over the headboards.
Bathroom had mildew and damp.
Towels had to be changed due to existing stains.
Breakfast was very basic.
The layout is not ideal, for example, you have to get the lift and then walk through the car park to get to the pool and spa. Not the end of the world but not ideal, especially when it's rainy season and you want to visit the spa
The staff were very good though and were more than happy to help with all requests.
I would not recommend staying here unless you are looking for somewhere where you will spend an extremely limited amount of time.