- 1 guest reviews
"I recently had the pleasure of staying in this hotel during a Business trip to Bangkok. This has got to be one of the best hotels I have eve..."
About the hotel
With a stay at Majestic Grande Hotel in Bangkok (Sukhumvit), you'll be convenient to Embassy of Pakistan and Pratunam Market. This 4. 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Chuvit Garden and Embassy of the United Kingdom.
Make yourself at home in one of the 251 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 40-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can take in a pool view, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Outdoor Pool , Sauna
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 430 for adults and THB 260 for children (approximately) Rollaway bed fee: THB 1800 per night The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Bangkok at its Best
I recently had the pleasure of staying in this hotel during a Business trip to Bangkok.
This has got to be one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in, nothing was too much trouble for the staff, the room was absolutely brilliant, the food was very good, I can not fault it at all. Yes you can stay in Bangkok cheaper, my advise is don't bother going elsewhere, book this hotel its clean, its safe and worth every penny. IF YOU REQUIRE FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT ME AT FLIGHTMEDIC UK LTD