- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"Would easily recommend this hotel. It's very central and the open top bus stops right outside which is handy! The staff were always helpful..."
"What more could you ask for, The Arlington hotel is in a great location, central to everything, with very nice friendly staff throughout, th..."
"Excellent central location, friendly and helpful staff, great value for money however rooms are in need of a little refreshment...."
"Stayed here 11th feb 2015 was very disappointed in the breakfast tasteless scrambled eggs and cold bacon and lookwarm tea .I stayed here las..."
"This was my 3rd visit to the Arlington Hotel, twice in the last 3months, It is in a prime location with shops on your doorstep and bars just..."
About the hotel
The Arlington Hotel is Dublin's most central hotel and overlooks the River Liffey. The Arlington is perfectly located beside O'Connell Bridge and is a great base to enjoy this vibrant city. The hotel exudes atmosphere and friendliness with a unique medieval theme throughout the public areas and boasts one of Dublin's most popular & liveliest bars; "Knightsbridge".
The 131 en-suite bedrooms are spacious and elegantly furnished with all modern amenities. The bar offers free, live Irish music and car parking costs 5 euros per 12 hours and it's a 5-minute walk to the hotel. On our doorstep you will find all of Dublin's major attractions; Trinity College, Irish Whiskey distillers, The Point Theatre and Guinness Brewery to name but a few. Dublin's most fashionable shopping districts and the Trendy Temple bar district are adjacent to the Arlington Hotel. Our famous Irish Nights are available 7 nights a week between 7pm & 10:30pm. Dinner & Show can be booked on arrival at €29. 95 per person. Car Parking is available on site, however, this is on a first come, first served basis. We offer a low cost alternative in Jervis Street at €7. 50 (overnight rate for guests).
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Arlington Hotel - O'Connell Bridge in Dublin are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Arlington Hotel - O'Connell Bridge
Would easily recommend this hotel.
It's very central and the open top bus stops right outside which is handy. The staff were always helpful and made our stay pleasant. When I return to Dublin I will stay at the Arlington again without question.