- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Good Resturaunt and Helpful Staff, large room but a little dated...."
"I stayed here with a friend for the weekend. We're both 24 year old females. It's a short walk from the bus station and there are bars and r..."
"Room warm and comfortable although a little shabby...."
"Would easily recommend this hotel. It's very central and the open top bus stops right outside which is handy! The staff were always helpful..."
"What more could you ask for, The Arlington hotel is in a great location, central to everything, with very nice friendly staff throughout, th..."
About the hotel
The Arlington Hotel is Dublin's most central hotel and overlooks the River Liffey. The Arlington is perfectly located beside O'Connell Bridge and is a great base to enjoy this vibrant city. The hotel exudes atmosphere and friendliness with a unique medieval theme throughout the public areas and boasts one of Dublin's most popular & liveliest bars; "Knightsbridge".
The 131 en-suite bedrooms are spacious and elegantly furnished with all modern amenities. The bar offers free, live Irish music and car parking costs 5 euros per 12 hours and it's a 5-minute walk to the hotel. On our doorstep you will find all of Dublin's major attractions; Trinity College, Irish Whiskey distillers, The Point Theatre and Guinness Brewery to name but a few. Dublin's most fashionable shopping districts and the Trendy Temple bar district are adjacent to the Arlington Hotel. Our famous Irish Nights are available 7 nights a week between 7pm & 10:30pm. Dinner & Show can be booked on arrival at €29. 95 per person. Car Parking is available on site, however, this is on a first come, first served basis. We offer a low cost alternative in Jervis Street at €7. 50 (overnight rate for guests).
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Not Bad - But not Spectacular!
Good Resturaunt and Helpful Staff, large room but a little dated.
Great stay, very impressed
I stayed here with a friend for the weekend.
We're both 24 year old females. It's a short walk from the bus station and there are bars and restaurants all around. We didn't eat here but we did have lunch in the pub next door and it was amazing. The girl on the counter on Sunday night was so helpful, she told us where we should be heading out and then on Monday we were advised to check out the Kilmainham Gaol before we head home and I'm so glad we did. We're already planning our next trip and we'll stay here for sure.