- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"This is a quality hotel, everything about it is excellent, the view, the room, the location, the staff, we couldn't fault it, and if you lik..."
"This is a really great hotel. My visits coincided with the anti-government protests immediately outside the hotel, yet everything was 'busin..."
About the hotel
The Pathumwan Princess Hotel is a 5 star International Hotel offering a high standard in accommodation, service, and an enviably strategic location. The hotel is a proud winner of three prestigious awards in the Hospitality Asia Platinum Awards 2011-2013 Regional Series. Acknowledged as one of Bangkok’s leading hotels, it provides unsurpassed convenience for guests with its comfortable access to the fastest way around the city, the National Stadium Sky train station.
Shopping is made easy as the hotel is adjacent to one of the most popular shopping malls in Bangkok, the MBK shopping center. It also stands proud amid all the best of the city’s shopping, cultural and entertainment complexes. Pathumwan Princess has 455 beautifully appointed rooms and suites while maintaining the warmth of traditional hospitality
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 15/06/2012 to 20/08/2012 - Due to refurbishments, hotel will be closing the Swimming pool area, including two Jacuzzis and the Loop Italian restaurant.They will re-open on August 20. Guest can use the pool at Dusit Thani Hotel The LateRooms.com rates for Pathumwan Princess in Bangkok are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Just my opinion
This is a quality hotel, everything about it is excellent, the view, the room, the location, the staff, we couldn't fault it, and if you like shopping it's attached to one of the biggest shopping centres I've ever been in, the only regrettable thing was we only booked for 4 nights went travelling and booked a different hotel for our return.
Top quality .
An Oasis of perfection in the centre of hectic Bangkok
This is a really great hotel.
My visits coincided with the anti-government protests immediately outside the hotel, yet everything was 'business as usual'. The entire premises exists in an aura of calm, unhurried,hospitable efficiency.