This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
"Welcome to Narai Hotel, Silom Bangkok" Being conveniently located in the city's main business, shopping, and entertainment area of Silom Road, the hotel is also located close to Chongnonsee Sky Train Station, a river pier, and the express way with access to the airport in only 40 minutes. The hotel is named for The King Narai the Great of Thailand. The name Narai in Thai is also used to refer to the Hindu deity Vishnu.
An elegant bas-relief of Vishnu can be seen on the wall in front of the main staircase. The "Narai Bantomsin" by renowned artist Kaimook Xuto shows Vishnu reclining on a seven-headed Naga (celestial serpent) while being attended by Laksmi, his Queen.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet