About the hotel
Experience a Bangkok few dare to imagine is even possible. Laze by the river under tropical palms. Sample cuisine from every corner of the globe.
Stroll through winding gardens bursting into bloom. Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort & Spa invites you to a haven as leisurely or adventurous as you like. Discover the cultural sites of the city, exploring hidden alleys and breathtaking temples. Then bask in the serenity of your urban oasis, defined by tropical beauty and legendary Anantara service. Illuminated by torch-lit jungle paths and the sparkle of city lights, cherish an unforgettable holiday created just as you envisioned it.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent location but very poor service
Our Trip starts that we have no introduction form the staff at the hotel what took as half an hour next day to find the breakfast room.
As next the bed was dirty and the toilet was damaged.
In total the staff was trained very bad only at the checkin it was quiet ok.
It took us about 20 minutes to get the coffee at the breakfast and when we left our table were complete full of plates and empty glasses as nobody picked up the dirty dishes.
During the dinner the waiter forgot a few times to bring our drinks and after this complain the "Manager" of the Trader Vic´s came by for couple of seconds and introduces himself instead of finding a proper solution - very sad.
The hotel it self was very beautiful but in the end the poor service will cause that we wont come back again to this house.