About the hotel
Indra Regent Hotel Bangkok welcomes you with traditional Thai grace and hospitality. Our aim is to provide comfort and convenience at an affordable price. Conveniently located on Rajaprarop Road in the heart of bustling downtown Bangkok, Indra Regent Hotel is a few steps away from the Ratchaprarop Airport Rail Link station and only a short distance to Bangkok's famous Siam Square entertainment and shopping area, Silom central business district, embassies, and major tourist attractions.
Adjacent to the hotel is Indra Square Shopping Center featuring 1000 shops and 100 stalls food court. Right outside the hotel is the vibrant Pratunam wholesale market with great bargains. Within walking distance are well-known shopping centers. Distance from Suvarnabhumi Airport 32 km Airport Rail Link (Ratchaprarop Station) ¼ km Pratunam Market - Adjacent to hotel Baiyoke Observation Tower - Behind hotel Central World 1/2 km Pantip IT Plaza 1/2 km Platinum Mall 1/2 km
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
never ever again
We were given room 1207 only to be faced with maintenance being done beside or above us.
This went from 2pm - 5pm with drilling and hammering to the extent that the tv, music or conversations could not be heard. After contacting reception at 4.10pm was told sorry shall continue to 5pm (which it did). Next morning at 8.45am the maintenance recommenced - there was no resting at this hotel. Upon checkout spoke with Mr Tripat who could only offer sorry and next time we stay we may receive an upgrade - for 2160baht per night I requested a discount - No can do!. Suggest the maintenance should be in the pool surround area which is dirty, unkept and a eyesore.