This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Journey to the top of the world across a limitless mountain vista adorned by a green carpet of tea plants. Enter a long lost era through a portal of clouds and feel the kiss of mountain mist on your skin. Breathe the pristine mountain air and let your soul be rejuvenated.
Gaze upon the dreamscape of Bandarawela. Reside at the Bandarawela Hotel, and live for a while in a land of strawberries, pears and tea.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Massage, Badminton, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet