This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Representative Hotel Brand of Korea In Seoul, The Shilla is the landmark of hotel luxury. Its brand of Korean charm, five-star opulence, and genuine hospitality has won international acclaim from Conde Nast Traveller, Zagat, Travel + Leisure, and Euromoney. And these accolades are well-deserved: The Shilla boasts elegant rooms furnished with a refrigerator, IDD phone, and mini-bar.
The impressive selection of restaurants and leisure facilities lets you indulge further. It's no wonder then that The Shilla is the preferred hotel of royalty, dignitaries, and even celebrities. La Yeon will focus on presenting time-honored traditional Korean cuisine. The restaurant will use only the best quality ingredients from across the country. La Yeon will introduce modern interpretations of traditional recipes offering guests an overall authentic Korean Haute Cuisine experience.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet