This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Location Located near the Malay heritage site of Geylang Serai, our Joo Chiat Hotel is the gateway to the Malay culture in Singapore. Things To Do Experience the facets of the Malay culture with a visit to the Geylang Serai Malay Village, which is a mere 5 minutes walk away. The daily cultural shows are a favourite with tourists.
Authentic Malay cuisine is on offer at the many F&B establishments in the Geylang Serai area. There’s nothing like a plate of spicy ‘nasi lemak’ (coconut-flavoured rice best eaten with lots of sambal chilli) to start off the day. East Coast Park, with its F&B and entertainment outlets dotting the scenic seaside location, can be reached by all modes of transport. Both locals and tourists also flock to its many seafood restaurants. The Geylang and Katong districts are also located conveniently nearby.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- In-room Broadband
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet