- 2 guest reviews
"Fully enjoyed our stay at the Shangri-la. The staff were extremely helpful, friendly and welcoming. They treat you wonderfully from the mome..."
"Excellent stay at the Shangri-La, with a good deal wit Laterooms..."
About the hotel
Recognized as one of the world’s top luxury hotels, Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore is a short stroll from the entertainment and shopping belt of Orchard Road. The hotel’s contemporary Tower Wing, the nature-inspired Garden Wing and the exclusive Valley Wing house 747 luxury guestrooms and suites. Its landscaped gardens feature numerous flora and fauna including a large collection of Japanese Koi fish.
Daily Tai-Chi demonstrations and Koi feeding sessions are held in the Atrium of the new Garden Wing. Guests can relax at the spa, 24-hour gym, freeform pool, Jacuzzi, sauna or steam room. Tennis courts and a 3-hole golf course are available as well. The hotel offers several dining outlets. Guests can choose to savour Japanese kaiseki at Nadaman, international favourites at The Line, Cantonese delicacies at Shang Palace, or authentic and unique Southern Italian cuisine at Waterfall Ristorante Italiano. High tea is served at The Rose Veranda which features 164 varieties of TWG teas
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Pitch n' Putt, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Shangri-La Hotel Singapore in Singapore are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fabulous place to stay
Fully enjoyed our stay at the Shangri-la.
The staff were extremely helpful, friendly and welcoming. They treat you wonderfully from the moment you step out of your taxi. If you can afford to upgrade to an Horizon room in the Tower block ,do so. Using the Executive lounge can save you money on paying extra for breakfast, afternoon tea, drinks and snacks. All the staff in the Executive lounge deserve praise, particularly Timothy, he couldn't have been more helpful.Singapore is a great place and if I return I will definitely stay here again.
2 nights in Singapor
Excellent stay at the Shangri-La, with a good deal wit Laterooms