- 2 guest reviews
"Was greeted by a very friendly, helpful and accommodating front desk staff by the name of George. Rooms are very spacious with a comfy KIng..."
"Park Royal Beach Road was conveniently near the famous Arab Street, great for couples. The pool was great, with a picturesque view of the Si..."
About the hotel
The Parkroyal On The Beach Road Hotel is one of Singapore’s most popular hotels. The hotel not only borders Singapore's central business area and major conference centers, but is also close to the uptown shopping malls, so is an ideal hotel for business and leisure travellers alike. Along with 343 spacious and comfy rooms and suites, the hotel also boasts The Plaza Ballroom and seven function rooms which can host events for up to 500 guests.
There is also a well-equipped gym, pool, health bar and Jacuzzi. There are many dining options to be enjoyed- savour authentic Szechuan cuisine at Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant, or enjoy a la carte favorites at the Plaza Brasserie, coffee in the Coffee Lounge, or drinks and music in Club 5. Hotel services include a 24-hours reception, laundry services, banquet facilities, car-parking with valet services. There is also a travel agent who can arrange for city tours or book tickets for you.
Showing Saturday 29 August 2015 to Sunday 30 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Steam Rooms, Massage, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- Porter, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 07/11/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Minimum check-in guest's age is 21. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Awesome staycation, good location for Muslim traveller
Was greeted by a very friendly, helpful and accommodating front desk staff by the name of George.
Rooms are very spacious with a comfy KIng size Serta matress that come with a plush pillowtop. location of hotel is situated just opposite of Arab street where you can find numerous halal restaurants and establishments. Walking distance to the grand Sultan Mosque. There are also several pubs and drinking holes around the corner. Several malls are also located very near to the hotel,eg. Bugis Junction, Suntec City and Marina bay malls. Will definitely stay at this hotel again in the near future.
Great Hotel, Nice City View
Park Royal Beach Road was conveniently near the famous Arab Street, great for couples.
The pool was great, with a picturesque view of the Singapore Flyer and Marina Bay Sands.