This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Quality motel in central Paihia in the Bay of Islands, Northland. Enjoy comfortable motel units, close to the beach, restaurants and bars. Guest swimming and spa pools.
Casa Bella Motel owners Les and Irene offer you a friendly welcome to your comfortable accommodation in a quiet location only moments from everything you need in Paihia, Bay of Islands. The Casa Bella Motel is an ideal base for exploring the beautiful Bay of Islands and all that Northland has to offer. Leave your car behind and walk to the multitude of attractions and activities available in Paihia. There is something for everyone amongst the many Bay of Islands attractions that are easily accessible from your Paihia accommodation, whether you are planning a relaxed laid back holiday, or an action-packed adventure. You can enjoy a swim with the dolphins, fishing, diving, sailing, sea-kayaking, golf and bush walks or visit historic Russell and Waitangi Treaty Grounds. We offer a free booking service for any Bay of Islands cruises and coach tours to Cape Reinga via the 90 Mile Beach.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] Foreign (Other), Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Casa Bella in Bay of Islands - Paihia are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet