- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"The customer service was excellent, the apartment was faily small but had a balcony (which i was very happy with). The apartment was clean b..."
"Staff and apartment totaly fine. Will have no hesitation in staying again...."
"Went down to London for business and pleasure with a group. Everything about the apartments was excellent. Would recommend!..."
"Fantastic experience, an amazing place to stay, absolute home from home, if going to O2 - ideal place to stay, very close to tube station. G..."
"Hotel room was spotless and really neat had everything you could need and more could easily live there... great location just 1 stop on the..."
About the hotel
Fraser Place Canary Wharf is a stunning contemporary residence offering 108 stylish modern apartments. Most apartments come with private balconies and full height windows offering breathtaking views of London's skyline, the River Thames and a picturesque marina fronted by the world famous O2 Dome. The residence is also strategically located to the east of the capital in the fashionable Canary Wharf area and enjoys close access to the ExCel Centre, London City Airport, London's West End and the City's financial centre.
The property is only a 5 minute walk away from the bustling Canary Wharf shopping and entertainment complex. Fraser Place Canary Wharf operates a strict no party policy. One Bedroom Premier sleeps 4 people. It has a double sofa bed in the living room. Bookings of 4 rooms or more will be subject to a group contract and a different cancelation policy. Complimentary WiFi A refundable deposit of GBP 150. 00 will also be required upon check in to cover any incidentals.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
The customer service was excellent, the apartment was faily small but had a balcony (which i was very happy with).
The apartment was clean but bits of dust everywhere.. there wasnt enough cutlery, toilet papaer or towels.. Overall i was very impressed and ended up extending my stay for an extra night. Will be going there again and again. :)
Staff and apartment totaly fine.
Will have no hesitation in staying again.