This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The 3. 5 Star CQ Comfort Hotel, formerly known as the ‘People’s Palace’ or ‘Trekkers’ provides the CQ complex with its character and charm. Listed with the Historic Places Trust, it holds a prestigious place in the history of Wellington.
The CQ Comfort Hotel provides guests with a cost effective and comfortable stay. In 2004 the hotel was completely refurbished and restored to its original Edwardian grace. In 2011 the rooms were softly refurbished with modern furnishings. Ideally located in the vibrant heart of Wellington – the Cuba Street which is famous for the Bucket Fountain, at the doorstep is a melting pot of cafes, restaurants, art galleries and colourful collection of hidden boutique shops. The complex is within easy walking distance to the CBD and Wellington's tourist attractions. In the middle of the two hotels is the state-of-the-art CQ CONFERENCE & FUNCTIONS CENTRE. The Cuba Rooms provide a highly adaptable 266 Square meter space that can hold up to 200 or be divided into 5 flexible rooms. Hire the space to tailor made to suit your requirements. The Cuba rooms are flooded with natural light, air conditioned, striking exposed brickwork and a fusion of character and contemporary features. Whether it’s aboard meeting for 20 people in the stylish Boardroom, you’re AGM or a glitzy dinner function, CQ is the venue to make a statement and create that WOW factor.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 09/08/2014 to 30/11/2023 - On check in, we require a pre-authorisation on your credit card/Debit card. This will be your full stay plus $50 per night. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet