This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Quest Mount Maunganui Serviced Apartments are ideal for your accommodation needs be they for business or pleasure. As a main centre for summertime activities, 'The Mount' hosts everything from surf lifesaving events to beach volleyball, parasailing, sandcastle building, boating, sailing, surfing or any other sort of water sports. Surf lifesaving guards assist safe swimming in the beautiful Pacific Ocean, and Pilot Bay offers perfect safe swimming, windsurfing, kayaking and boating in the harbour.
There is plenty to see and do in and around the Mount and Tauranga. The Independent and Business Traveller are well catered for at Quest Mount Maunganui. Close proximity to the central business district, port and industrial/commercial area make Quest Mount Maunganui the perfect accommodation. Easy access, safe underground parking, wireless broadband internet, Guest Select Sky TV, Gym, Sauna, Out door Pool, Spa and nice quiet spacious apartments are all sort after benefits to your stay at Quest Mount Maunganui. We offer a variety of One, Two & Three Bedroom Apartments, suitable from 1 person up to 7 people. Each unit is fully self contained with a Fridge/Freezer, Oven, Dishwasher and Waste disposer in the kitchen. They also have their own Laundry facilities. The Two & Three Bedroom Apartments offer 2 bathrooms with the second bathroom providing a bath; great for a relaxing soak at the end of a busy day or extremely handy for families. The Mount has some fine restaurants, cafes and shopping set next to some of New Zealand's most amazing beaches. These are all in close proximity to each other so you can spend the entire day out walking from place to place while soaking up the beautiful sunny Mount weather. We really love our beautiful region so why not visit us and experience it for yourself? Quest Mount Maunganui is a member of the Bay of Plenty Sustainable Tourism Charter. This means that we proactively promote sustainable tourism through use of eco-friendly products and practices in order to help preserve our beautiful natural asset.
- Air conditioning in rooms, Babysitting services, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet