This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
It would be hard to imagine a more perfect view than the one from Azur Lodge. Set to best capture the views of both Lake Wakatipu & the surrounding mountains, Azur Lodge is one of Queenstown’s and indeed all of New Zealand’s finest and most luxurious retreats. Newly opened in December 2004 and perched on a hillside five minutes drive from the centre of Queenstown, each villa is made from silver beechwood and stone to blend with the surroundings.
It boasts uninterrupted views of Lake Wakatipu and the Remarkables mountains. Floor to ceiling windows take full advantage of the breathtaking scenery, as does the large outside deck, ideal for enjoying those warm summer’s evenings! Azur is beautiful property set amongst 3. 5 acres of native bush, it features a magnificent lodge and nine 90 sqm freestanding villas. It captures the best of both worlds, amazing views and it is in a tranquil & isolated setting yet only 5 minutes drive from downtown Queenstown. THE VILLAS Each villa offers total comfort and privacy as well as generous 90 square metres in which to relax. At one end of the villa, a king bed is perfectly positioned to enjoy the views, whilst at the other, the cosy living area boasts a fireplace, comfortable seating and a plasma television. The indulgent bathrooms feature a free-standing spa bath set beside picture windows, ‘his and hers’ sinks and separate shower and toilet. Rest assured that once inside your villa, you just won’t want to leave! THE LODGE Azur’s main lodge building houses the reception as well as a guest lounge where afternoon tea and pre-dinner drinks and canapés are served. Breakfast is served either in the main lodge or the privacy of your own villa. As the evening draws closer the attentive staff will happily drive you to one of Queenstown’s fabulous restaurants, or arrange for a meal to be delivered to your villa. Azur is renowned for its warm personal service and its focus on the small details such as seeking out your favourite DVD or your wine of preference.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Massage , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet