This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Lisburn House was completed in 1865 as a townhouse for an Outram farming family. This two-storey Gothic-style townhouse has been preserved in original exterior condition, with decorative polychrome brickwork walls, latticework slate roof and stained glass. The interior features a marble-floor entrance hall with sweeping carved staircase, panelled dining room, open fireplaces, tall arched windows, high ceilings, cornices and spindles.
The home is rated by the Historic Places Trust as a "Category One" historic home. It is a national treasure. An English-style garden has been developed to complement the established English trees and New Zealand native trees. Once a family home, Lisburn House now operates as a luxury bed & breakfast and the Claddagh Restaurant offering A La Carte dining. Alan the chef has worked nationally and internationally with 25 years experience. The menu on offer is varied and regularly features our famous seafood chowder and wild venison. We can also cater for people who have dietary needs. Lisburn House has 3 guest rooms; each room has its own style, with individual bathrooms - The Rose, The Blue and The Victoria. All bedrooms feature 4-poster bed with quality bed linen. Tea, coffee, juice and mineral water are complimentary with fresh flowers and fruit in the rooms. Guests have their own large drawing room with its tiled open fireplace. Quality stereo with a wide selection of CDs are available. Guests can enjoy the warmth of the unique oval open fireplace in the entrance hall. Complimentary port and shortbread are offered.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet