This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to Koura Lodge, Lake Rotorua's most unique luxury lake-edge accommodation. Situated on the tip of Kawaha Point, a private, peaceful location, just five minutes drive from Rotorua City Centre. Our unique lakefront retreat nestles in an established garden setting with panoramic views over Lake Rotorua to Mokoia Island, Mt Tarawera and beyond.
Sheltered from the prevailing winds, and away from traffic noise and sulphur fumes, Koura Lodge makes for a stress free, relaxing holiday. The Lodge offers a variety of luxury accommodation, with all 10 rooms featuring magnificent lake views and private ensuites. A private jetty, lakeside spa/sauna and tennis court are just a few of the on-site facilities you can enjoy at Koura Lodge. Owner operated by New Zealanders, Koura Lodge is in a category of it's own. With an average room rate of NZ$350. 00 per night, breakfast included, Koura Lodge's deluxe five star accommodation is unique to Rotorua.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Sauna, Massage, Jacuzzi, Bowls, Tennis Courts, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 11/11/2013 to 31/12/2017 - Our check in time is from 2pm to 6pm. Later times are strictly by prior arrangement. The LateRooms.com rates for Koura Lodge in Rotorua are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet