- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Standard hotel room overlooking Pool area on 6th floor quiet as it was late March although I was disturbed at midnight on two occasions by s..."
About the hotel
Rydges Lakeland Resort Queenstown is situated on the shores of Lake Wakatipu. It features views of the Remarkables mountains and is a 5-minute walk to the town centre. There is a variety of affordable rooms and suites, with several bed configurations.
Most rooms have panoramic views of the area. The casual restaurant offers contemporary New Zealand cuisine, for breakfast and dinner. It features excellent views of the lake and is open every day. The bar provides a relaxing atmosphere, with 3 fireplaces. Rydges is a short walk from the gondola. It is a 15-minute drive from Queenstown Airport. There's free parking too!
Showing Tuesday 7 July 2015 to Wednesday 8 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Massage, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fine for a short stay
Standard hotel room overlooking Pool area on 6th floor quiet as it was late March although I was disturbed at midnight on two occasions by staff clearing up in the hotel bar opposite.
Bed was comfortable . Housekeeping was rather erratic - the various options on separate display cards were not very clear . I came back on first day to find some servicing done - one cup washed but not the second, & bins emptied but no replacement of milk, tea or coffee or bed made. Handy for town as it was only a short walk & is a.so on a link bus route for airport & other destinations. I only had one meal, dinner, in the Restauraunt - food was tasty but service very slow with only 16 diners and 4 serving staff. A tour party (of 30) came in late after9 pm just after I had ordered a simple dessert (crime brûlée) but it still took 25 minutes to appear after the party had ordered and been served their first course which was very poor considering the dessert was very chilled and the caramelised topping stone cold. I did not eat there again. I would stay again but would consider other options first.