Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
Heartland Hotel Glacier Country
Heartland Hotel Glacier Country is privileged to be located within a unique world heritage area. The internationally recognised Westland World Heritage Park encompasses 2.6 million hectares of spectacular wilderness, including the Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers.
Heartland Hotel Glacier Country is just five minutes drive from Fox Glacier and is located in Fox Glacier village, It is the ideal place to stay if you here to see this remarkable attraction – we are just three kilometres from glacier car park.
As our guest you will enjoy:
• A warm welcome and friendly, personal service.
• Quality guest rooms with everything you need for a comfortable stay.
• Our convenient location, handy to all visitor amenities in the village and close to many of the renowned local attractions.
• Excellent hospitality and dining in the Sir William Fox Restaurant & Bar, with an la carte menu and an open fireplace that roars in winter.
• Convenient hotel facilities, including a conference room for corporate guests or social functions.
Heartland Hotel Glacier Country looks forward to welcoming you to this very special corner of the world.
**Heartland Hotel Glacier Country will be closed for the winter season from the 4th of April until end of October 2011. Please note our Heartland Hotel Fox Glacier and Scenic Hotel Franz Josef will be operating through this period to accommodate your West Coast accommodation requirements.**