This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Scenic Hotel Bay of Islands is a four star hotel and is situated on four acres of well-maintained, park-like grounds. We are located only minutes from the beach and a short walk from town. We offer a modern bar and restaurant on site which open out to a court yard over looking the pool.
The hotel features 114 standard, superior and deluxe rooms and suites, including wheelchair accessible units, rooms catering for families with interconnecting units and kitchenettes. Our 38 chalet style units have exposed timber beam ceilings, newly renovated in 2007 and decorated in a Balinese style throughout. Many of our hotel units have their own private balcony, while others open out onto our grassed courtyard or garden areas. Our standard rooms offer a variety of bedding configurations to suit most needs. All rooms offer LCD TV with Sky, CD Stereo, Broadband internet, complimentary tea & coffee station, mini bar and mini fridge ensuite bathroom with shower, fan and heating. Our superior units are much larger in size and allow allot of natural light. Each room consists of either two queen beds or one queen and one twin bed. All rooms include TV with sky stereo, mini bar, mini fridge, complimentary tea & coffee, ensuite with a shower. Inter-connecting rooms with kitchenettes (2 hobs, microwave oven, toaster plus appropriate cooking utensils) and bathtubs are available upon request. Wheelchair accessible units available upon request. These rooms include ramp entrance and special bathroom facilities In addition to our chalet style rooms 56 new deluxe rooms. They are spacious, beautifully decorated in a Balinese style and offer lots of natural light. Each room consists of two queen sized beds or one King bed. Rooms include ensuite bathroom, LCD TV with Sky, CD stereo, Broadband, complimentary tea and coffee station and Luxury modern fittings. All rooms offer views of the contemplation garden and either a balcony or patio. Our facilities & services include guest lounge bar, fully licensed restaurant, two conference venues, swimming pool; tour desk for all local activities, ample guest parking, guest laundry and dry-cleaning, secretarial services, coach, car, boat wash and e-mail & Internet access. There are so many things to do in the beautiful Bay of Islands, from exploring the many islands by launch to dolphin and whale watching. There is also all types of fishing, golf, horse riding, hiking, kayaking, sailing and para-sailing to name a few. You can visit New Zealand's first Capital - Russell, The Waitangi Treaty Grounds and Kerikeri. There are aquatic boat/bus tours plus the trip up to Cape Reinga and 90 Mile Beach. Really, there is something for any taste or pace.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, Radio
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet