- 1 guest reviews
"Late Rooms booking was not recognised by hotel when we arrived, we were finally allocated a room that was not as booked on the Late Rooms we..."
About the hotel
Make yourself at home in 4-star comfort at Novotel Hamilton Tainui hotel in the city centre. Start your day fresh with breakfast from the buffet in the light-filled restaurant or on the terrace adjacent to the Waikato River. Contemporary decor and natural light make your room a haven whether you're working or holidaying at Novotel.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Restaurant , Bar
- Sauna , Massage , Jacuzzi
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
New Years 2013/ 2014 Stay
Late Rooms booking was not recognised by hotel when we arrived, we were finally allocated a room that was not as booked on the Late Rooms website (Executive) and still charged the same.
Extremely disappointing given the technology to hand and when I questioned this I was told by the hotel that the room titles and descriptions on Late Rooms were not accurate.