- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Great location, lovely service people. Not the newest hotel but great value for money. Would definitely stay again...."
About the hotel
At the heart of Wellington's commercial and retail districts, the James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor has 268 well-appointed rooms and suites with two restaurants and bars. As the capital's leading Qualmark rated 4. 5 Star hotel, we offer both business and leisure travellers friendly and professional service.
Enhance your stay by upgrading to our exclusive Club Lounge. Benefits include full buffet breakfast for one, evening drinks and a complimentary business centre with spectacular harbour views from the 26th floor. Sojourn Café & Bar offers customers innovative cuisine and friendly service in a contemporary ambience; ideal for drinks, snacks or a delectable dinner. The iconic Whitby's Restaurant & Bar offers superb a la carte dining and an extensive international buffet. Along with other hotel facilities, you can benefit from our wireless internet access throughout the hotel, Infuse Spa, and a complimentary in-house gymnasium. James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor is committed to environmental and social sustainability. We currently hold Gold Earthcheck Certification from EC3 Global and Enviro-Gold Accreditation from Qualmark. Our main aims of the programmes are To achieve sound environmental practices across our entire operation To minimize the amount of waste generated by re-using materials and recycling To ensure all new products or materials used around the hotel are natural based wherever possible. Give preference to goods and services produced locally and with minimal environmental impact
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great weekend accommodation
Great location, lovely service people.
Not the newest hotel but great value for money. Would definitely stay again.