- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Great location, lovely service people. Not the newest hotel but great value for money. Would definitely stay again...."
About the hotel
At the heart of Wellington's commercial and retail districts, the James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor has 268 well-appointed rooms and suites with two restaurants and bars. As the capital's leading Qualmark rated 4. 5 Star hotel, we offer both business and leisure travellers friendly and professional service.
Enhance your stay by upgrading to our exclusive Club Lounge. Benefits include full buffet breakfast for one, evening drinks and a complimentary business centre with spectacular harbour views from the 26th floor. Sojourn Café & Bar offers customers innovative cuisine and friendly service in a contemporary ambience; ideal for drinks, snacks or a delectable dinner. The iconic Whitby's Restaurant & Bar offers superb a la carte dining and an extensive international buffet. Along with other hotel facilities, you can benefit from our wireless internet access throughout the hotel, Infuse Spa, and a complimentary in-house gymnasium. James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor is committed to environmental and social sustainability. We currently hold Gold Earthcheck Certification from EC3 Global and Enviro-Gold Accreditation from Qualmark. Please note, a credit-card imprint is required at check-in or a $100NZD bond per night is payable. If using a debit card (visa or otherwise, full accommodation charge is payable upon check-in, plus the bond). Please note all credit card transactions will be on-charged a surcharge equivalent to credit card provider costs incurred. Credit card surcharges are: Visa/Mastercard/JCB 1. 64%, American Express 3. 35%, Diners Club 3. 0%
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great weekend accommodation
Great location, lovely service people.
Not the newest hotel but great value for money. Would definitely stay again.