This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to the Mercure Queenstown Resort. From a unique, tranquil scenic vantage point overlooking Lake Wakatipu and The Remarkable mountains, Mercure Queenstown Resort is the perfect base to explore the Southern Lakes region. Mercure Queenstown Resort features 148 spacious accommodation rooms featuring Lake or Garden views.
Accommodation rooms offer broadband internet, 26" LCD Sky TV, fridge, in room safe, work desk, iron and ironing board, hairdryers and tea and coffee making facilities. The Mercure Resorts recreational facilities include a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, sundeck, sauna, gymnasium and a sports storage room. Complimentary car parking is included for all guests. We look forward to welcoming you to Mercure Queenstown Resort in the near future and offering you our friendly and attentive service. Vista a la carte Restaurant has atrium ceiling and windows showcasing the best Restaurant lake and mountain views in Queenstown. Open every night from 6. 00pm, Vista offers culinary sensations created from Central Otago produce and complimented with world renowned Central Otago Wines. Sunrise over the Remarkables Mountains is best viewed at Breakfast in Rises Restaurant. Open every day from 6. 00am for a full hearty Alpine American and Continental Buffet. Business Centre Wireless internet is available in all meeting rooms and public areas. Broadband internet is available in all guest rooms. Natural light and superb views are featured in our three Flexible meeting / conference rooms. Available for day meetings, conferences, product launches and team building for up to 100 people -theatre style. A complete range of presentation and audio-visual equipment available. Weddings are our specialty - Catering for 95 persons let us create a magical, memorable day for you with our dedicated one stop wedding planning service and venue. Additional Features Stunning views overlooking Lake Wakatipu and Remarkable Mountain Range.
Showing Thursday 7 May 2015 to Friday 8 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet