This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Nestled amongst stunning scenery the world-renowned 216-room Hermitage Hotel and adjacent Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre offers the complete alpine holiday experience. There is a range of accommodation as well as several restaurants and bars offering casual through to fine dining. Just 55 kilometres from the Lake Pukaki turn-off in the majestic Mackenzie Country, Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Village is nestled amongst some of the world's most stunning scenery, featuring Aoraki Mount Cook, New Zealand's highest mountain peak.
Accommodation to suit all budgets includes premium and standard hotel rooms, mid-range 1 and 2 bedroom motel units and A-framed chalets. Fine and casual dining, the alpine environment and leisure activities like the Tasman Glacier Explorer boat and 4WD tours, makes The Hermitage one of the most spectacular holiday destinations in the world.
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access
- Tennis Courts, Fishing, Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Hermitage Hotel in Aoraki Mount Cook Village are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet