- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Room was very small, tired & in need of a refresh. Only one bath towel. Mattress a bit on the lumpy side. But staff were very helpful. Ciste..."
"Paper thin walls meant we could hear next door going to the toilet!!! Floor boards creaking all over the place woke us up in the night thoug..."
"Ian on the reception was very friendly and helpful. The room was cosy. The toilet dripped all night..."
"Booked again by location, price and off street parking. A real surprise with room being in a courtyard at rear of hotel. Fantastic reception..."
"We stayed for 1 night in the back section of the hotel. The room was very clean and suprisingly warm. The actual hotel was abit dated and co..."
About the hotel
Royal Sportsman Hotel with Snowdonia as a backdrop is Porthmadog's premier hotel, the only full service quality hotel in the town and among the top three AA, Visit Wales 3 star hotels in all of North Wales with the added bonus of a Two AA Rosette restaurant and gastro bar. Family friendly and dog friendly also.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 01/10/2014 to 31/12/2024 - Please note we will take a £30 deposit at the time of the booking from the card details provided to secure your reservation, if this fails we will contact you directly to advise. Thank you. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
The Royal Sportsman Hotel
Room was very small, tired & in need of a refresh.
Only one bath towel. Mattress a bit on the lumpy side. But staff were very helpful. Cistern dripping first night but sorted when mentioned to reception. Breakfast was very good.
Walls v thin
Paper thin walls meant we could hear next door going to the toilet!!.
Floor boards creaking all over the place woke us up in the night thought someone was walking in our room it was that loud, bed a bit small but room was clean, great location for the town centre