This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Rendezvous Hotel Auckland Offers Superior Value, Personable Service New Zealand's largest hotel, Rendezvous Hotel Auckland comprising of 452 guestrooms and suites. The hotel is one of the most sought-after hotels in the city with their new-look guestrooms after recently being refurbished in 2012. The extensive refurbishment distinguished Rendezvous Hotel Auckland through design, technology, amenities and brand identity as one of the most outstanding dining and premier accommodation experiences in Auckland.
Rendezvous Hotel Auckland offers discerning travellers for business and leisure a unique hospitality experience. Rendezvous Hotel Auckland is less than 10 minutes' walk from the Sky Tower and Queen Street. The hotel is linked to Auckland Town Hall and Aotea Centre via an underground tunnel, which the hub of Auckland's live arts and entertainment precinct. Rendezvous Hotel Auckland is centrally located in the heart of cosmopolitan Auckland where you will appreciate having some of the city's finest dining, shopping and entertainment venues on your doorstep. Featuring free Wi-Fi, a swimming pool, sauna and fitness centre, The Rendezvous offers luxurious accommodation in the Auckland city centre. All rooms have large marble bathrooms, cable TV and a work desk. The air-conditioned rooms come with a minibar and tea/coffee making facilities. Some rooms also feature access to the Club Lounge and views of downtown Auckland. Guests can enjoy traditional New Zealand cuisine in the Straits Cafe or freshly made sushi, sashimi and Teppanyaki at Katsura Japanese Restaurant. The Atrium Lounge offers an extensive cocktail menu. Rendezvous Hotel Auckland offers a Japanese rooftop garden where guests can relax. There is also a business centre and a tour desk on site. Rendezvous Hotels operate 13 hotels across 10 locations in Australia, New Zealand, China and Singapore. We strive to provide you with a superior experience through our excellent service and attention to detail.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet