- 1 guest reviews
"Our room was really nice and the bed was incredibly comfortable, especially after a long night on the town, would happily stay again :)..."
About the hotel
This well-loved and historic landmark, formerly known as the MLC Building, has been completely refurbished and transformed into the stylish Qualmark 4 star Scenic Hotel Auckland. Constructed in 1954, it was Auckland's first high-rise office building. The building is now protected by the Historic Places Trust, and as such, every attention was given to the lavish restoration of this unique landmark.
The art deco charm of the 1950's is reflected throughout the hotel's architecture with beautifully presented areas such as the entrance foyer. The guest rooms have a modern apartment style, yet carry the art deco theme through in the finer details such as the eye-catching black and white artworks that complement each room. Scenic Hotel Auckland is centrally situated on the corner of Queen and Airedale Streets. As a guest, you'll appreciate the superb Auckland hotel accommodation location that puts some of the city's best attractions, entertainment and restaurants at your doorstep. The hotel is located directly across the road from 'The EDGE' Performing Arts and Conventions Auckland which incorporates the Auckland Town Hall, Civic Theatre, Aotea Square and Aotea Centre (including the Herald Theatre). The hotel is a leisurely walk to the dynamic waterfront and downtown shopping area. Valet car parking is available between 07:00 and 23:00 at a charge of NZD 25 per night. The service may be affected by events that require closure of Queen Street.
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 09/06/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Valet car parking is available between 07:00 and 23:00 at a charge of NZD 25 per night. The service may be affected by events that require closure of Queen Street. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Our room was really nice and the bed was incredibly comfortable, especially after a long night on the town, would happily stay again :)