About the hotel
The Nomad SuCasa in Kuala Lumpur is an all-suite hotel providing spacious furnished suites of up to 950 sq ft. It is a prestigious lodging that is easily accessible from all parts of the city. The hotel is strategically located along the famous Embassy Row and within Kuala Lumpur’s Golden Triangle commercial hub, close to KLCC and the Petronas Twin Towers.
The hotel is located 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), 20 minutes to the railway station, 25 minutes to KL Sentral and 20 minutes’ walk to Ampang Park LRT station. Offering competitive prices and plenty of choices for the business or leisure traveller, SuCasa’s 180 units of suites feature one or two bedrooms with separate living, dining and bedroom areas and a fully equipped kitchenette.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
VERY POOR HOTEL
The room is in need of TLC!!.
Dirty carpet, and shower.
The similar hotel behind the US Embassy is ten times better and the same price.
DO NOT STAY HERE UNTIL UPGRADED!.