This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Encompassed by lavish foliage and facing one of the Malaysia's largest freshwater lakes, Bukit Merah Laketown Resort in Perak is the perfect choice for those who prefer holidaying amidst nature. Known as an eco-tourism destination, this 4-star resort has a variety of accommodation types, from hotel rooms to serviced apartments, chalets by the lake or lakeside camping grounds.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Mountain Bike Hire, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet