- 2 guest reviews
About the hotel
Sabah Oriental Hotel (formerly known as Beverly Hotel) in Kota Kinabalu is one of the most favored 4 star hotels in Kota Kinabalu city. All rooms are fully equipped with the air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom, mini bar, satellite TV, in-room safe box, hair dryer, iron and board, IDD telephone and coffee & tea making facilities. Karamunsing Hotel features Cafe Oriental, a restaurant with Al Fresco dining, Tapai Lounge which provides nightly live entertainment (except for Mondays); six meeting rooms which cater for 12 to 450 persons, complimented by the latest multimedia/ audio visual equipment; and a business centre equipped with secretarial services.
Our hotel also offers a fully equipped fitness centre which includes sauna and steam bath, and a swimming pool for its guests' pleasure. As an added value, we offer free access with our high speed Wi-Fi Internet connection for in-house guests from our common areas to all our guest rooms. With convenience and comfort as its objective, Sabah Oriental Hotel Kota Kinabalu is set to offer the best for both the business and leisure travelers to Kota Kinabalu.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 10/10/2011 to 24/10/2011 - Hotel is currently upgrading the room key card system, therefore unable to provide guest room key during their stay. Hotel staff will escort all guests for entering their room throughout the stay. The LateRooms.com rates for Sabah Oriental Hotel in Kota Kinabalu are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Difficult to go to the city/waterfront area. Have to use taxi.
Not the best hotel for those ho want to go/walk to the waterfront area.
Big roads are surrounding the hotel and You have to use taxi all the time. The hotel are old, and you can see this when you get in to room. I had a excutive room, but this was a tree star accommodation. Old carpet in the room. This one had see many guests, and the carpet had clear traces off this. The bathroom was not good. Old sink, and it was broken. In all, its a cheap hotel, for reasonable price. But staying there are expencive because u need taxi all the time to get there from the city. Find a other hotel in the city. Its the best i can say.