This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The hotel sits on top of the hill overlooking the town of Sandakan. This is a small town in the East of Borneo and is the stepping-stone to the rest of the island. Sepilok Oran Utan Rehabilitation is just a short drive away.
Sandakan Airport is a 20 minute taxi ride away. Sukau-Kinabatangan River and Selingan Island (Turtle Island) are both about a 90-minute drive away. The air-conditioned hotel offers 120 rooms as well as 24-hour reception, hotel safe and currency exchange facilities. Shopping and dining facilities are also offered. A laundry service can also be availed of by guests. The spacious guest rooms and suites offer a homely atmosphere. Each accommodation unit is fully-equipped as standard including a refrigerator, a satellite/cable TV and a minibar. An outdoor pool, spa treatments and sport options are available for leisure.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Currency Exchange
- Gymnasium , Tennis Courts
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet