- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Imposing entrance and lobby in the Las Vegas style but while still good past this facade a bit below 5 star. We stayed 6 nights over the New..."
"We booked a couple of days at the Sunway resort on our way back to China from a vacation on Langkawi. Hotel and shopping was everything we h..."
"The food was excellent & the staff is very friendly..."
"Customer service needs improvement because you are a Class Hotel....I think a 3 star hotel in Bangkok can beat you to customer service. You..."
"I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Kuala Lumpur. The staff were lovely and very helpful. The facilities are fantast..."
About the hotel
Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa is a 5-star Hotel located within the Sunway Resort City (SRC). Strategically located in a bustling suburb of Kuala Lumpur, the Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa is 35 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and 25 minutes from the city centre. The Hotel offers a collection of 441 well-appointed and newly renovated guestrooms and suites.
All guestrooms are equipped with conveniences for the modern business and leisure travellers, which include broadband facilities, in-room infotainment services, satellite television and movie channels and numerous other facilities and amenities like a private electronic safe deposit box, coffee and tea making facilities and a fully stocked mini-bar. Most rooms have a splendid view of Sunway Lagoon or the Resort’s skyline. The Hotel is complemented by a Balinese-inspired spa, fitness centre and multiple food & beverage and entertainment outlets serving a host of cuisines. It is adjacent to Sunway Lagoon, a multi-park destination that offers over 80 rides and attractions spread across its five signature parks – Water Park, Amusement Park, Extreme Park, Wildlife Park and Scream Park - and Sunway Pyramid, a themed shopping and entertainment mall with over 800 specialty stores, recreation, food & beverage and entertainment establishments. Important - Kindly take note that Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa's Smoke-Free policy is strictly observed in Smoke-Free Zones like guestrooms on Non-Smoking Floors and all enclosed public areas within the Hotel. In upholding the Smoke-Free policy in Non-Smoking guestrooms, a Room Recovery Fee of RM 400 has been instituted for violation of the policy. This must be borne by guest(s) concerned for cleaning, deodorising and restoring the room to a smoke-free condition. Important - Late Check-out can be requested but is subject to availability and with the following charges: * Between 12:00noon and 6:00pm a half-day room rate will be charged * After 6:00pm, one night's room rate will be charged Complimentary entry to Sunway Lagoon theme park for two(2)adults and two(2) children above 90cm in height and aged below 11 years old. Entrance only for Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Extreme Park and Scream Park. Tickets are valid for a single re-entry on the same day only.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Massage
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 30/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Prices quoted are in Ringgit Malaysia, subject to 10% Service Charge and prevailing Government Tax. Effective from 1 April 2015,existing government tax would be replaced by goods and services tax(GST) The LateRooms.com rates for Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa in Kuala Lumpur are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great for all the family
Imposing entrance and lobby in the Las Vegas style but while still good past this facade a bit below 5 star.
We stayed 6 nights over the New Year and the hotel was very busy - this put the staff, breakfast service and lifts under some pressure. On the plus side this is a great family resort with direct acess to the fantastic adjoining entertainment complex, complete with a water park, zoo, funfair; even a "rope bridge" walkway and bungee jump. You can also enter the adjoining mall from the hotel with a bowling alley, ice skating rink and endless eateries and shops. Our 7 year old loved it all!
We booked a couple of days at the Sunway resort on our way back to China from a vacation on Langkawi.
Hotel and shopping was everything we hoped for. Our three boys enjoyed the park more than the shopping ;-) A bit disappointed regarding the food options in the hotel and surroundings. They could improve that with more options at the hotel.