- 3 guest reviews
"Whenever i come to Malacca will always check-in to this hotel. Only nd to improve on the check-out system is very slow. And would like to kn..."
"Im happy n enjoy staying in this hotel due to my family hv fun togther on our holiday...."
About the hotel
Mahkota Hotel Melaka a 4-star International Hotel comprising one main hotel block and 8 blocks of hotel apartments. Located on the waterfront in the heart of the historical Melaka, adjacent to the Mahkota Parade and Melaka Megamall- Dataran Pahlawan, the city’s most popular shopping and entertainment complex and within short walking distance to the business hub of Melaka as well as culinary outlet and restaurants, various historical places of interest. There are also some places of interest are located within walking distance such as A’Famosa /Porta de Santiago, St.
Paul’s Chapel, Christ Church, Jonker Street, The Baba & Nyonya heritage Museum, etc. Please note, in view of the implementation of new regulations by Malacca State Government, an additional RM 2. 00 nett (Melaka Heritage Charge) will be imposed, apart from the exisiting 6% Government Tax and 10% Service Charge on all occupied rooms. With effect from 01 April 2012, the Melaka Heritage Charge will be collected from each occupied room per night. Payment will be collected during guest check out.
Showing Saturday 5 September 2015 to Sunday 6 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Porter, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Room very big suitable for big family.Easy excess to town area.
Whenever i come to Malacca will always check-in to this hotel.
Only nd to
improve on the check-out system is very slow. And would like to know
why we book online there no free breakfast?
Im happy n enjoy staying in this hotel due to my family hv fun togther on our holiday.