- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"The location is good for moving around and shopping. LRT is near the hotel. It is better to book the room without breakfast. Lots of eaterie..."
"Customer service should be fluently in malay and english language as well...."
About the hotel
Strategically located at the heart of business, entertainment and shopping districts. A walking distance to the shopping malls, authentic restaurants, Little India, Light Rail Transit (LRT) station and Hop-On-Hop-Off Tourist Bus Station. Few minutes drive to Putra World Trade Centre, the city's premier convention & exhibition centre.
250 rooms and suites are well-equipped with individually controlled air-condition, shower, TV with satellite channels which features Entertainment, News, Sports Programme and Radio, Free Wi-Fi, self dial telephone with IDD service and Tea/Coffee making facilities as well as in-room safe.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Massage, Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/10/2013 to 31/12/2013 - Please Kindly note that the Gymnasium is currently closed for renovation. The LateRooms.com rates for Quality Hotel City Centre in Kuala Lumpur are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money hotel. Great location.
The location is good for moving around and shopping.
LRT is near the hotel. It is better to book the room without breakfast. Lots of eateries near the hotel.
comfortable, nearby shopping complex and night market
Customer service should be fluently in malay and english language as well.