This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Ascott Hotel Kuala Lumpur is one of a premier collection of Ascott International serviced residences in over 60 cities in Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf region. The global leader in branded luxury serviced residences, Ascott International brings to you more than 20 years' experience in supporting travellers who work and live away from home. Ascott Kuala Lumpur's choice location overlooks the beautifully landscaped Kuala Lumpur City Center (KLCC) Park.
The modern KLCC Shopping Mall is just across the property with its world-class designer boutiques, classy restaurants, cafes, cinemas and galleries. Designed for connoisseurs with a penchant for fine living, Ascott Kuala Lumpur's residences are replete with lavish details - providing the luxurious comforts of a private retreat. Its elegant studios, one, two and three-bedroom residences feature rich detailing and luxurious fittings with marble-tiled en suite bathrooms. The apartments are air-conditioned with individually controlled thermostats. Each apartment has an IDD telephone, where voice mail facility is also available. And for guests' security, an in room personal safe is provided here as well. The modern, fully-equipped kitchen and spacious dining area makes hosting both business dinners and intimate social gatherings an effortless affair. Besides, the facilities like VCR, CD player, DVD player, hi-fi stereo all are catered here for boarders' entertainments. Even more, while staying at the apartment, you can check you mail easily, as broadband internet accessing facility is provided here too. At Ascott Kuala Lumpur, relax with a leisurely swim high above the bustling city set against panoramic views of the city and the famous Petronas Twin Towers as a backdrop. Pamper your senses in the international spa or work up a pulsating workout in the fully-equipped gymnasium or tennis court. With Ascott's signature Heartware service, you will experience discreet and exacting service standards because we tailor our residences to your individual needs.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Massage , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet