- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"A great place to stay. The staff went out of their way to help. It was clean and comfortable with a fantastic view of the city...."
"The Capitol Hotel was great. The staff were absolutely wonderful, so helpful and courteous. The room ( we were made up free of charge) was l..."
About the hotel
A smart and contemporary hotel perfectly located in Bukit Bintang or popularly known as KL’s finest shopping, dining and entertainment hub. It has also won over many fans with its refreshing and innovative service and product. Just a short walk is Sungei Wang Plaza Shopping Centre and BB Plaza Shopping Mall and the nearby Batik Malaysia Berhad Retail outlet, a must for fine Malaysian Batik.
Further along is Bintang Walk, Lot 10, KL Plaza with Planet Hollywood and Starhill, with the Louis Vuitton mega store. Across from the Hotel is the busy and bustling 24-hour Jalan Alor, Hawker & Street food paradise. Imbi Road is famous for a host of specialty restaurants and quaint eateries and Times Square Shopping Center. Changkat Bukit Bintang is home to brasseries, trattorias, bars, taverns, wine shops and the unpredictable NO BLACK TIE for live music from jazz to classical.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A great place to stay.
The staff went out of their way to help. It was clean and comfortable with a fantastic view of the city.
Shopping trip to Kuala Lumpur.
The Capitol Hotel was great.
The staff were absolutely wonderful, so helpful and courteous. The room ( we were made up free of charge) was lovely and comfortable. The location cannot be faulted. Right in the middle of the shopping area. and only a short walk to the MRT station. The only downside was the speed of the internet connection which did suffer some dropouts and slow speed....