- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"This is the biggest room I have tried in Tokyo. It is almost double size of the rooms in other hotels like Shinjuku. It is clean and comfort..."
About the hotel
The newly renovated hotel, the b akasaka-mitsuke, is in the center of Alasaka's lively shopping, dining, and entertainment district. Just a few minutes' walk from Akasaka-mitsuke subway station, it is also close walking distance to Akasaka Sacas, Biz Tower and the Act Theatre. Close by is the Imperial Palace, the Diet Building and the shopping areas of Omote-Sando, Ginza, Shinjuku and Shibuya, with the entire city easily accesible.
the b akasaka-mitsuke offers a balanced stay with a good breakfast, a comfortable bed, and an ideal location for your business requirements.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Relatively big room
This is the biggest room I have tried in Tokyo.
It is almost double size of the rooms in other hotels like Shinjuku. It is clean and comfortable. The major drawback is the location is not so convenient as subway is closed if we want to stay in arcade center in Shinjuku in late night. Customer service is so good and willing to help even their english is not so good.