- 3 guest reviews
"Along came Ginza Capital Annex. However, despite the smallness of the room I enjoyed my stay. The Hotel is in a great location. If you are c..."
"there are many shops nearby this hotel. there was a 24hour sushi shop nearby which i dined in after i had a 11pm check in. from this hotel t..."
About the hotel
Ginza Capital Hotel Annex is a 5-minute walk from Tsukiji Fish Market and a 1-minute walk from Shintomicho subway station. Quick access to Tokyo Disney Resort, Tokyo Big Sight and Tokyo International Forum. A free shuttle to Tokyo Train Station is provided every morning.
A quiet atmosphere and excellent service. These are what we proudly offer you at the Ginza Capital Hotel.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Just when I thought rooms couldn't get any smaller...
Along came Ginza Capital Annex.
However, despite the smallness of the room I enjoyed my stay. The Hotel is in a great location. If you are coming from Tokyo Station take the underground one stop to Giza on the Marounichi line an change to the Hibiya line for two stops getting out at Tsukiji. It is best to take leave via Exit 3. Coming out of that exit you walk straight for abou 150m (past Denny's!) and you will find the hotel 2 doors from Lawsons (you won't see the hotel until you are right in front of it. If you take exit 2 cross the main road immediately and turn left on the other side of the road and walk straight for just over 220 m (passing exit 3). The hotel sells a 3 day pass for ALL underground line for 1,500 Yen compared with 1,000 Per day if you buy Day Passes in the stations.
helpful staff, close to tsukiji market
there are many shops nearby this hotel.
there was a 24hour sushi shop nearby which i dined in after i had a 11pm check in. from this hotel to shinjuku, there need to be some change in trains. from narita airport, i had to change trains to get to this hotel as well. it was difficult as i was carrying luggages. it is okay if i did not have heavy luggage to carry. there is a subway station which is nearby this hotel. staff were helpful. i had a parcel delivered to the hotel but it took longer than expected to arrive. the staff was helpful to help me call the company to check on the parcel. bed was quite small. it would be better when they have a bigger kettle to boil water.