This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Shinjuku Prince Hotel is a 5-minute walk from Shinjuku Station. Located in the center of Kabuki-cho, one of Japan's best entertainment districts, the Shinjuku Prince Hotel offers easy and quick access to the major areas of Tokyo, as well as the best in shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. A huge selection of jewelry, accessories, popular brand bags, watches, ladies' apparel and more are available at Prince Salon, B1F.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Shinjuku Prince Hotel in Tokyo is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 200.00(JPY) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet